Location & directions
Getting to Bad Vigaun near Salzburg
An additional advantage is that the idyllic town of Bad Vigaun is located only a few kilometres away from the Tauern motorway. Once you have arrived in Bad Vigaun you can enjoy pure relaxation in the Salzburg Tennegau.
In close proximity: Whether for business or for your entertainment
- Hallein: can be reached within a few minutes taking the federal road.
- Salzburg: Bad Vigaun is located 15 kilometres from the city of Salzburg and can be reached via the motorway within 15 minutes.
- Kuchl: a 5-minute car drive from Bad Vigaun.
- The medical centre with healing waters and private clinic is 700 m away.
- Interurban train station 700 metres away. Trains to Salzburg every 30 minutes, reduced ticket price for hotel guests with the guest card (guest ticket Tennengau)
- Bus station near the municipal office about 20 metres away – towards St. Koloman, Trattberg and Hallein, Salzburg
- Parking for buses at the public car park of Bad Vigaun about 300 metres away.